23 February 2007

take a chill pill


i think i have an anger management issue. i don’t take it out on the kids (most of the time, i’ve only made one kid cry, and i apologized and all is well). but i do have a profanity issue. i am selfish and like to submerge myself in whatever i want. this makes me immature. also, i don’t want to fucking change to the new blogger. i like things to stay the same, especially unimportant ones that i can control. but there is an element of anger in my body at these moments. where impatience grows and irritation levels skyrocket through the roof. like right now, when microsoft word automatically capitalizes things. not everyone wants things capitalized. What about bell hooks, e.e. cummings and me? dammit. at least i have this blog to assert my irritation level. except, now i have beta blogger. which I didn’t fucking want anyway.

No comments: